• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Most surprising place you've bumped into forum members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossover

Established Member
Not too difficult. Notepad, Camera, Anorak, Packed Lunch and standing on the end of a platform not catching a Train is usually a give away. I've identified a number of members just from there forum name, Photo's and posts.

Well, if that is what you look for, you won't likely find me :P

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
I don't think they are going to find many people actually!

Looking back at this thread, I didn't realize how long it has been going for and how I potentially hijacked it by simply posting any occasions bumping into forum members rather than it happening in an unexpected place. :oops:

Also to show what a sad git I am, it seems I am the top poster on this thread. :oops: :lol:

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
Met Paxvobiscum on the Cumbrian Coast while on a NW rover! He was sat on the table in front of me, I was deciding where to bail out when he got up and asked me if I was a member on Rail UK!

Just how on earth would anyone even know something like that with enough conviction to even ask them!!

You would have had to have been there to understand, but I can assure you that it did not take too much deduction to work out that the probability was, shall we say, "rather high". :D

I am also fairly sure DaveNewcastle and I passed each other in opposite directions in Glasgow Queen Street some time ago, but we were both in a bit of a hurry so I can't confirm this. Not an unusual place however.

Status
Not open for further replies.