• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MotoGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltabravo

Any MotoGP fans on this forum? Big fan myself, not long to the start of the new season.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I quite like it, it is infinitely better than F1 (as are so many things!), just a shame so many of the big names have defected to Superbikes, and that the BBC commentators are, frankly, awful. I catch it on Eurosport when I can, and keep an eye on the results. I've lost track over the years though, back in 2005~ I used to be really into it (with Barros, Biaggi, the Doctor, Melandri, Edwards, Gibenau, the list goes on).

David

Established Member
I quite like it, it is infinitely better than F1

I presume you didn't watch many races last season then, as the main talking points were how soon could Casey wrap up the title? Would Marco ever calm down enough to become a title contender? And could Ducati ever sort out their bike.

I was at Silverstone last year, and I thought it was a waste of money to be honest. Watch bikes come past split by 4 or 5 seconds without a remote possibilty of an over take got very boring after only a couple of laps. Fortunately, the 125s and Moto2 classes made up for it somewhat ....

David

Established Member
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread :oops: but ....

The British GP has just finished, with Lorenzo winning from Stoner and Pedrosa. Cal Crutchlow finished 6th.

However, Cal started from the back of the grid after he didn't qualify yesterday afternoon as he stuffed his bike down the road during the morning practise session, breaking and dislocating his left ankle in the process!

#ballsofsteel

The Informer

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread :oops: but ....

The British GP has just finished, with Lorenzo winning from Stoner and Pedrosa. Cal Crutchlow finished 6th.

However, Cal started from the back of the grid after he didn't qualify yesterday afternoon as he stuffed his bike down the road during the morning practise session, breaking and dislocating his left ankle in the process!

#ballsofsteel

I went to the isle of man TT for the first time this year...
#kingkongballsofsteel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.