• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mount Pleasant crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

Not great photos due to bad light,mist and rain but spent around an hour at Mount Pleasant crossing in Southampton which is very busy.
Also added a January collection with some 66s at Eastleigh.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheSlash

Established Member
Did you take these photos on Monday / yesterday? If so you were watching me and my gang work very hard packing the track in the area, despite lots of f*ing around :lol:

ChrisM

Thanks for the kind comments.
Took loads but these were probably the best.

ChrisM

TheSlash said:
Did you take these photos on Monday / yesterday? If so you were watching me and my gang work very hard packing the track in the area, despite lots of f*ing around :lol:
Yeah,saw all 7 of you pretending to work between 10:30 to 12:00 ish,take it you saw me on the footbridge.
Got a few photos with you lot in,going to see if i can spot you now. ;) ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Post 'em, i'll name and shame :lol:
Could you hear our 'conversations'? If so, i promise i'm not really stark raving bonkers :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheSlash

Established Member
We get fed up with packing those joints, they normal 'stay up' until the first freight train, we had to repack some in the afternoon

ChrisM

Not great as i had to crop and zoom.
yeqhla_d48dc98499219cf2efc9b7fca590fce1.jpg

TheSlash

Established Member
Ok i will do this in stages. The guy with the white hard hat, holding that orange stick, is Nosebone
The guy with the bluebag is 'The cross aka Chesney aka Steptoe"
Then Kinger next to the cross, with the white hat, and Rennie {not sure on spelling} with the blue hat.
Then i think its me with the white stripe down my arm.
The guy with the black hair is Kally, then its the ganger on the end, Mayer

Jim

Established Member
Slash, What were you & your gang doing on the 2x August, as I saw some I had 1 of your lot on St Denys Pform, when I was there foting. I will try & find a shot...

Coxster

Established Member
TheSlash said:
Ok i will do this in stages. The guy with the white hard hat, holding that orange stick, is Nosebone
The guy with the bluebag is 'The cross aka Chesney aka Steptoe"
Then Kinger next to the cross, with the white hat, and Rennie {not sure on spelling} with the blue hat.
Then i think its me with the white stripe down my arm.
The guy with the black hair is Kally, then its the ganger on the end, Mayer
No Jag then :lol: ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
We were waiting for a train to pass as we were either working on the Up fast or down fast {did both during the morning}
It's surprising we are stood still, normally theres aload of fcking about going on when we are blown out

Established Member
TheSlash said:
We were waiting for a train to pass as we were either working on the Up fast or down fast {did both during the morning}
It's surprising we are stood still, normally theres aload of fcking about going on when we are blown out

Any excuse lol

Established Member
Lol from what ive heard from dave he jsut sits in the van and lets the toerhs do they work!!!

TheSlash

Established Member
He's managements boy though. I love getting stuck in, keeps you fit and takes your mind off other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.