• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MT EWS 66 Pack Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

To stop the debate kicking off and having catfights all over the place, there are a number of reasons you have to consider.

Remember 90% of the train-sim market are not on any railway forums and are simply hobbyists who go out and buy addons from the shops. Fact. Great Eastern & London South East are one of the most well known addons available in the world and hence you go to the Making Tracks website and see "ooh, a 66, let's buy it". It's called impulse purchase. Remember, you are actually just paying £4.99, because £5 is the Railwaves sound pack. On the otherhand, as DTD is freeware, not everyone will have heard of it in the UK...

thefab444

Established Member
I like both, run 'em together I say.

Is it just me or is the MT EWS 66 pack better than the previous Freightliner pack?

RJ

Established Member
Are the sounds in Making Track's version as good as those in the Dutch TS ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.