• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MT Screenies - 47 & Ipswich Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

Nice! :D

I've always been looking forward to this release. Making Tracks seem to be progressing well with this route.

Julian G

Established Member
Hellfire, that duff sure is! :P

The route seems to be going on well

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
The models on that route look super-detailed. May fork out for this product, as I haven't bought a new route for a while :)

Coxster

Established Member
laverack222 said:
The models on that route look super-detailed. May fork out for this product, as I haven't bought a new route for a while :)
If you are thinking of buying any new route, this is the one to look out for.

Angus

I'll definitely get it - LSE was superb and this looks even better. On the topic of new add-ons Damon, are you going to do a review on the BATS Southern? I was thinking of getting it, but I'm waiting to read a review first.

Coxster

Established Member
Angus said:
I'll definitely get it - LSE was superb and this looks even better. On the topic of new add-ons Damon, are you going to do a review on the BATS Southern? I was thinking of getting it, but I'm waiting to read a review first.
I will be. In short, I wasn't overly impressed with the route (having lived on it for all my life, and the fact their other things are so impressive) but the stock is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.