• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail - Now recruiting for Trainee & Qualified Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

1986deano

About to start my 4th week, there's a lot of information to take in, but it's all about how you apply yourself. Finished 'pts' now doing front end turns.

Fair play!! As I said It can't come quick enough for me to start!!
If you don't mind can you keep giving us updates on how your getting on pls?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dscs

Any more news on progress from anyone yet?
Done my medical and references sent off just playing the waiting game.
Anyone know how long they leave it to make a decision/ issue contracts?

Nacho85

I have no odea when the contracts are being sent out.

Anybody due to start soon received the contracts?

1986deano

Hi all... just a quick question I'm due to start 1st may and just wanted to know when your next pay date is so I can work out roughly when il be paid when I start just so I can prepare myself for when my monthly bills come out as they might come out before my 1st pay. Many thanks.

sfxdude

Hi all... just a quick question I'm due to start 1st may and just wanted to know when your next pay date is so I can work out roughly when il be paid when I start just so I can prepare myself for when my monthly bills come out as they might come out before my 1st pay. Many thanks.

Payments are 4 weekly by the look of the paperwork I've seen.

BR1B

You will get paid on Friday 12th May. Every 4 weeks on Friday thereafter.

Ebony

Hi Friends,

Please can someone tell me what sort of questions are asked during the telephone interview for MTR trainee driver?

Your response will be highly appreciated...;)

1986deano

Hi Friends,

Please can someone tell me what sort of questions are asked during the telephone interview for MTR trainee driver?

Your response will be highly appreciated...;)

Hi Ebony applying for old oak common I didn't have to do a phone interview I didn't think anyone else did either!?

Dudly

Hi Folks

Does anyone know if a traffic infringement stops you from being employed by MTR. Only talking about a possible red light hashed intersection infringement.

fistic89

hi all,
new to this forum. just done my stage 3 application with MTR and I wanna know how long it takes till they reply back to you
thanks!

Need2

hi all,
new to this forum. just done my stage 3 application with MTR and I wanna know how long it takes till they reply back to you
thanks!

If you look at any other thread with the same question you will get the same answer....................
Anytime from tomorrow till a year or longer! Patience is the key and to try and 'forget' about it until 'it' happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.