• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newby

Has anyone in the talent pool had any updates? Applied for abbeywood depot. Been in the talent pool since dec 2019.
Same here. Last contact was asking if I’d consider a different depot. It was too far so the wait continues

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crazyb

A guy from BD group said,

Massive waiting lists for Ilford, GP and Shenfield.

BD37 are just about to pass out and all going to Abbey Wood.

BD38 are not far off finishing off their training, I think for the West, not sure.

BD 39 are in training.

BD 40 have just started in July.

BD 40 maybe the last group. They will only need another BD group only if a drop in drivers, though some drivers have left over the past months.

They could have a better idea of driver numbers next year, when it fully opens...Rumours that the route could extend out towards Dartford.

EvoUK

Can't see any vacancies for trainee train drivers
The OP was made 27 July 2018.

MTR did have another recruitment round a few months ago but will likely be another year (imho) before they open up again.

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
They could have a better idea of driver numbers next year, when it fully opens...Rumours that the route could extend out towards Dartford.

Not any time before 2025 at the very earliest I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.