• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceberg1

Was on 24/09, and I called them today, they told me a couple of weeks more...

Couple of more weeks!? Well I guess we just need to wait I had my DMI last week cannot really say how it went probably same as you 50/50 but lets see. Some people have got an email so quickly and some are still waiting longer.. so just have to be patient and hope for the best!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lem

Just passed the 1st assessment day today - quite brutal. 16 people whittled down to 4 after the first tests.

Roll on the 2nd stage in November, plenty of time to swat up for the interview part.

Well done...I got through yesterday as well

Spoke to hr this morning who have said results should hopefully be going out next week

Han87

Same here, had my dmi last Friday. Felt it went really well but you just never know. They said i would find out within 2 weeks so will give it another week or so then maybe call hr if I haven’t heard anything
What type of questions will they be asking? Will they ask the normal stuff like.. give an example where u have had to concentrate for long periods etc? Did any of the questions throw you?

Han87

Also just heard back that I passed the vse and SJT which I completed on the 8th August. Had got to manager interview stage last year with MTR but never received an email to attend it so have been asked to complete the OTDPQ and then onto the manager interview. Back to revision it is now!
What’s a OTDPQ?

Just received email to say i passed my dmi!! Will be contacted within a month re training course. Spaces are limited and will be given to the highest scoring candidates. Good luck to all still in the process

What type of questions will they be asking? Will they ask the normal stuff like.. give an example where u have had to concentrate for long periods etc? Did any of the questions throw you?

They will ask 3 competency based questions, these will be similar to ones asked in your mmi which could be about a similar job as a train driver, concentration, following rules etc
In all honesty none of the questions threw me off and I was pretty confident when I came out I had done enough (or at least the best I could have done).

Joliver

Couple of more weeks!? Well I guess we just need to wait I had my DMI last week cannot really say how it went probably same as you 50/50 but lets see. Some people have got an email so quickly and some are still waiting longer.. so just have to be patient and hope for the best!!
Have you heard anything yet regarding your DMI? I had mine today and they said it could take a couple of weeks to hear anything. You may have to wait a little longer?

Have you heard anything yet regarding your DMI? I had mine today and they said it could take a couple of weeks to hear anything. You may have to wait a little longer?

Yes mate got email today confirming I have passed my dmi. I posted it up here at around 14:10 but for some reason the post is awaiting moderator approval?

Yep got email today confirming I have passed!

JSegat

Yep got email today confirming I have passed!
Congratulations man, I have passed too. Let's wait for the course dates now.

Best wishes for everyone.

As mentioned I left the interview with that 50/50 feeling and at the end I've made it.

slidingdoors

As mentioned I left the interview with that 50/50 feeling and at the end I've made it.
Which depots out of interest?

Congratulations to you too buddy!! Was getting worried as each day went on!

Iceberg1

Congratulations guys im pleased to say I’ve received an email saying that I have passed too just waiting either a start date or talent pool!

JSegat

Congratulations guys im pleased to say I’ve received an email saying that I have passed too just waiting either a start date or talent pool!
Congratulations, which depot?

Fingers crossed for a start date.

smithyLP

I’m just happy to know I’m in to be fair! Congrats to all that have had the same news and good luck to those still in the process

JSegat

Congratulations to you too, which depot? Just trying to find any one that passed to Old Oak too...

smithyLP

My friend still has his MMi to complete so could be a longer wait then the predicted mid November to hear back regarding course dates as all the DMi interviews need to have been completed

JSegat

My friend still has his MMi to complete so could be a longer wait then the predicted mid November to hear back regarding course dates as all the DMi interviews need to have been completed
I don't think they gonna wait ALL the interviews, probably they will do it in batches. And they will close the first one with all the interviews to mid-November or something like it.

There is some people with their first assessment scheduled for January, and when I asked at the interview about the planned dates for the courses, they said that they are aiming to have the first group at February.

Maybe we won't need to wait more than expected. Fingers crossed.

Iceberg1

Congratulations to you too, which depot? Just trying to find any one that passed to Old Oak too...

Thanks guys and yes congratulations to everyone who has passed and also going through the process!

I applied for Ilford depot!

Status
Not open for further replies.