• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Fractal

Well today is 2 weeks since my DMI and haven’t heard anything. Not sure whether to call them or not. They did say call if you dint hear back but at the same time we all know they have a backlog and eventually get back to us.

venom ivv

Well today is 2 weeks since my DMI and haven’t heard anything. Not sure whether to call them or not. They did say call if you dint hear back but at the same time we all know they have a backlog and eventually get back to us.

Hi,

When did you have your MMI? Also for what depo? Did you contact them in regards to DMI or just waited for them to contact you ?

MiFF

MMI was 16th September. I just waited for them to get in contact with me. I applied for Abbey Wood.

hello
I also applied for abbey wood and had my DMI interview over 2 weeks ago but I just phoned them and they told me over the phone I passed but there is not any training dates available so placed in a talent pool! Give them a call they’re really helpful :)

Fractal

hello
I also applied for abbey wood and had my DMI interview over 2 weeks ago but I just phoned them and they told me over the phone I passed but there is not any training dates available so placed in a talent pool! Give them a call they’re really helpful :)

Gave them a call today. I explained it’s been three weeks and I was told to call after 2. He said they’re contacting drivers this week and to keep checking emails. How true that is, is anyone’s guess but let’s hope it’s true and good news.

up1989

hello

Out of interest what number did you call? After checking my emails I can’t find a number listed probably me being dumb! Now 2 days past the two weeks and no result yet. Many Thanks mate!

Out of interest what number did you call? After checking my emails I can’t find a number listed probably me being dumb! Now 2 days past the two weeks and no result yet. Many Thanks mate!
A mate that went to interview on Monday told me they really behind with calling people back

silverstar

Anybody told they in talent pool ??
Hi, ive just joined this forum so my first post. I applied for OOC and had my DMI yesterday. Got told the good news the next day (today). Have been told Im in a holding pool, with a training set for sometime in 2020. (Most likely summer onwards in my opinion)

MelTD@CFT

Hi, ive just joined this forum so my first post. I applied for OOC and had my DMI yesterday. Got told the good news the next day (today). Have been told Im in a holding pool, with a training set for sometime in 2020. (Most likely summer onwards in my opinion)
Congrats!
Anyone with a March start date?

Congratulations mate

MTRELTTD20

Anybody told they in talent pool ??

Yes, got the good news few weeks ago, I've been placed on a talent pool.
Congrats!
Anyone with a March start date?

I've been told that nothing is confirmed officially but I'm looking at a March start date too. You've been told the same I guess..

Congratulations to all successful candidates and good luck to everyone else still waiting!

Bilbo27

Hello I had my last assessment at the end of Sept. I sent off the questiinaur and have been waiting for an interview since then. Anyone in the same position as me?
Does anyone have contact information I could use to contact them about the interview.
Thanks in advance

Hello I had my last assessment at the end of Sept. I sent off the questiinaur and have been waiting for an interview since then. Anyone in the same position as me?
Does anyone have contact information I could use to contact them about the interview.
Thanks in advance
OPC are slow ..you need to chase OPC up that have they sent your questionaire....believe me when I said I waited long time for them to send it

MTRELTTD20

I think he's referring to the DM interview. If so in my case I've been contacted through email couple of weeks later after the online questionnaire. I would give them a ring or maybe just walk to their office in Liverpool street to see what's going on with you're application. All the best!

Bilbo27

I think he's referring to the DM interview. If so in my case I've been contacted through email couple of weeks later after the online questionnaire. I would give them a ring or maybe just walk to their office in Liverpool street to see what's going on with you're application. All the best!
Yes th DM interview. I'm worried I've somehow slipped through the cracks.
Could you tell me where I can find a contact number for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.