• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Theooboy

Applied for abbey wood , hopefully I don’t have to do any tests and go straight to DMI I’ll wait and see

simonw22

Hey Guys,

Great forum and helpful advise.

I had my DMI interview about 3 weeks ago now. I believe it went really well, thats feeling I had. I could be completely wrong lol.

Its been over 14 working days taking into consideration the bank holiday in May and I still haven't got a response. Getting quite worried now.

Looking on the bright side at least I haven't received a rejection email yet.

Any thoughts?
Ring recruitment and ask its over the 14 days requirement

Starz123

I understand the questionaire and maybe the sjt but if I passed vse already with opc would I have to do it again !
You’ll complete everything that needs to be completed during the online application process. Then it’s a DMI providing you’ve passed stage 1 and 2 of the psychometric testing

Theooboy

You’ll complete everything that needs to be completed during the online application process. Then it’s a DMI providing you’ve passed stage 1 and 2 of the psychometric testing
Yeah I passed stage 1 and 2 so I’ll wait for online stuff to come

Sarriball29

Ring recruitment and ask its over the 14 days requirement

I called them and was told I would get a call the following day by close of business. Waited the following day and still received no response.

Just confused as to what is going on. 16 working days now and counting....

Starz123

I called them and was told I would get a call the following day by close of business. Waited the following day and still received no response.

You will get a response, just have to be patient. They are also dealing with internal staff who also applied for the role. Trust me you’ll hear back! Lol

JSegat

Did you tried on a working day?
Because if you called yesterday (Saturday) and today(Sunday) there wouldn't be no answer as they work Monday do Friday on HR.

LM888

Has anyone who is applying for the current trainee train driver positions having trouble opening the trainee train driver.pdf just above the apply button on the actual job advert?

SAM2389

Yeah mate just gotta be patient. I heard back after 19 days. The wait was absolutely brutal but I got told I’d passed so keep the faith mate.

GDC

Just wondering how the first week went for the June intake? And let us know what was covered/what to expect in the first week/s?

Sarriball29

I have spoken to HR again.

I was told that my profile has not been updated with the feedback sheet that interviewer would have filled up.

I reminded him about who conducted my interview (the driver manager and the hr person). I was told this will be chased up and I he will get a call back tomorrow.

The wait has been way to long. I just hope its all worth it in the end.

Tron81

Has anyone who is applying for the current trainee train driver positions having trouble opening the trainee train driver.pdf just above the apply button on the actual job advert?
Yes. Was you using a mobile device?

newfoundglory

Abbey Wood disappeared and was swiftly followed by Maidenhead. Clicked it and it had already gone.

Cant believe I missed it by minutes. Any idea if this is going to come up again?

I think I would have preferred OOC which had already gone anyway......

Last edited:

Starz123

Abbey Wood disappeared and was swiftly followed by Maidenhead. Clicked it and it had already gone.

Cant believe I missed it by minutes. Any idea if this is going to come up again?

I think I would have preferred OOC which had already gone anyway......
Doubt they will be recruiting anytime soon if I’m honest but you never know

Sarriball29

Just want to update you guys..

I got a call yesterday from HR and I was told that I have been successful.

Waited 17 working days for a response, but it was worth it in the end.

Good luck everyone else.

Iceberg1

Just want to update you guys..

I got a call yesterday from HR and I was told that I have been successful.

Waited 17 working days for a response, but it was worth it in the end.

Good luck everyone else.

Congratulations well done! Have they offered you a start date? What depot did you apply for

Status
Not open for further replies.