• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starz123

Hi All,
In prep for my DMI could i ask anyone how much/what kind of info on the depot they may be looking for, am applying for Old Oak Common and am struggling to find info that may be relevant.
Any helpers would he much appreciated.

They don’t go into depot specific, they will ask you what you know about MTR Crossrail/corporation as a whole, any additional info you have on the company is a bonus I guess but I wouldn’t stress.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

up1989

Hello all,

I’ve got my assessment day stage 1 tommorrow any advise and does anyone who’s done it know how the day will be set out?

Thanks!

Starz123

Hello all,

I’ve got my assessment day stage 1 tommorrow any advise and does anyone who’s done it know how the day will be set out?

Thanks!
Hey, there’s numerous threads and topics with plenty of info on these assessments, just browse the forum and you’ll find everything you need. As long as you’ve made good use of the practise material provided by the TOC you’ll be alright.

GDC

After some help for a friend. He’s been invited to an assessment day for southern rail. He hasn’t been told what test he’ll be doing. Or given any practice materials. Anyone have an idea of what he might be doing?

After some help for a friend. He’s been invited to an assessment day for southern rail. He hasn’t been told what test he’ll be doing. Or given any practice materials. Anyone have an idea of what he might be doing?

What job is he going for? That will determine what assessments he does

Yeh that would help!
He’s going for a trainee driver job!

Then he should have received some documents via email which will outline all the tests he will be doing. If he hasn't received them then he needs to call Southern recruitment. They generally want you to have them at least 7 days before the assessments

The tests are well documented on here and quick search will provide plenty of information on what to expect.

GDC

Then he should have received some documents via email which will outline all the tests he will be doing. If he hasn't received them then he needs to call Southern recruitment. They generally want you to have them at least 7 days before the assessments

The tests are well documented on here and quick search will provide plenty of information on what to expect.

He’s booked a slot on the 16/09 so he should get details of the test Soon?

IHateSummer

Hi everyone,

I passed my MMI a few weeks ago and have completed my OTDPQ. Does anyone know what the wait is for DMI?

I'm aware they're very busy with recruitment but I'm a little worried as I'm off on holiday soon and don't want the DMI to coincide with said holiday. Do they give you an option for dates or are you just given one and asked to attend on that day?

slidingdoors

You get a choice (quite a big choice too, 3 or 4 week range when I had mine). Can’t remember how long I waited to hear about it though. I think maybe a month.. It will probably depend on when they have courses planned etc.

Hello everyone..anybody recently done stage 1 or 2 with opc for crossrail?? Need to ask some questions not about the assessment if u have just completed stage 2 plz

Mekiz79

I'd also like to know if any are going to come up for either Gidea or Shenfield. Been 10 months since I passed everything. Still waiting in talent pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.