• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Driver (Multiple Locations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cseasy1984

Had the odd email or chat with them, no start date on the horizon. My issue is that I've applied for Gidea park, they are full and no idea when they will be taking on more drivers!

Depending on what depots ppl are applying for will depend on how long they wait unfortunately. The depots on the east e.g. Ilford, Gidea and Shenfield are bursting with drivers, some of which are recently passed out and doing 3 months driving before moving to the depot they applied for. West applicants are likely to start first in my opinion as those depots have spaces.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dazroof

Just got an email saying I start my training next year January for old oak common. Sent my welcome pack off online just waiting for medical dates.
Anyone passed that can tell me what to expect and how the training is structured?

Bobby4126

Just got an email saying I start my training next year January for old oak common. Sent my welcome pack off online just waiting for medical dates.
Anyone passed that can tell me what to expect and how the training is structured?
How long did you wait for the training position? I have just this morning been told I made it through the DMI and have been placed in a talent pool

Congratulations I just PM you

Dazroof

Hi mate

I passed my DMI in April and was told yesterday my training dates for January. They told me originally they would let me know in June but ended up being pushed back. I couldn’t reply to your message for some reason so replying on here.

Hi mate

I passed my DMI in April and was told yesterday my training dates for January. They told me originally they would let me know in June but ended up being pushed back. I couldn’t reply to your message for some reason so replying on here.
Thanks man

Sizmahmood

Hello All,

Im new to the forum. I am awaiting a DMI, i passed my stage 2 and MMI on 10/10/2019. How long have people been waiting for DMI date?

Also for those that have already passed DMI and had a medical. What does the medical consist of?

All the best

up1989

Hello All,

Im new to the forum. I am awaiting a DMI, i passed my stage 2 and MMI on 10/10/2019. How long have people been waiting for DMI date?

Also for those that have already passed DMI and had a medical. What does the medical consist of?

All the best
I did passed my mmi on the 19/09 this year and still waiting for a DMI, I received the questionnaire a week after passing mmi tho.

Fractal

Hello mate,

I passed MMI the day before you and just received my DMI email this evening. You get to choose a date and it asks you to do a bit of research. Can’t imagine your email is far behind.
I did passed my mmi on the 19/09 this year and still waiting for a DMI, I received the questionnaire a week after passing mmi tho.

up1989

Hello mate,

I passed MMI the day before you and just received my DMI email this evening. You get to choose a date and it asks you to do a bit of research. Can’t imagine your email is far behind.

I received it this afternoon thanks for the heads up.

Ash1984

Hi all, anyone that’s applied for Old oak common had their DMI yet? If yes when did you do your stage 2 & MMI?

Lenny_U

I've had my DMI on 16/10 and still waiting for results! This wait is killing me lol
Anyone else had their DMI around same time?

EvoUK

I've had my DMI on 16/10 and still waiting for results! This wait is killing me lol
Anyone else had their DMI around same time?

Hi Lenny_U,

How long did you have to wait between the MMI and DMI?

Last edited:

utternoob

Ilford depot just 10mins away from me dont suppose anymore vancancies are gonna show up for that depot ??

Status
Not open for further replies.