• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail Trainee Train Driver Old Oak Common

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

croydonboy

has anyone heard back anything back regarding the first online questionnaire yet?

Leebob34

You will only progress to the next round or stage if you meet the requirements or pass the tests ,it's no guarantee so you need to be on the ball all the time .goodluck

stevieoz

I have done stage 2, received a response saying I will hear back within 10 days.

nick40uk

Just done my online questionnaire. Some interesting scenarios on there. Good luck to everyone

SEANADR

It's usually a turnaround or 3-5 days. When was yours and many mistakes?

Did mine yesterday, was doing ok until the last one, didn't even know it started thought you got a practice run like the rest. Made anything from 5-6 mistakes on that one.

Komma

Did mine yesterday, was doing ok until the last one, didn't even know it started thought you got a practice run like the rest. Made anything from 5-6 mistakes on that one.

I did exactly the same as you,I thought I was doing a practice run for the first minute and made quite a few mistakes.I did mine 2 days ago and not hopeful on the outcome.

donpoku

Part 3 of the vse is one of if not the hardest part of the psychometric part. Hawk eye attention needed....

Irtentando

I didn't pass my stage 2 and the most frustrating part is don't even know where went wrong !!! now i can only aplly in late april if still open the recruitment .

mresh91

I didn't pass my stage 2 and the most frustrating part is don't even know where went wrong !!! now i can only aplly in late april if still open the recruitment .

Stage two of the assessment centre with OPC or stage two of the online tests?

Never mind, I now realise it was the online test. Best of luck next time round...!

Last edited:

deldel

Hi forum!
Did my stage three VSE & SJT today felt it went well overall.
3 parts to the VSE part1 and 2 went well but part 3 I found trick and made a number of mistakes:\

Bossa

Today received invitation for stage 4 at assessment center on 05.01.2016!
Group Bourdon
TPR1
TPR2
DFFT
Tea-Occ
Guys, this forum is very quiet!?! compare with previous for February Crossrail recruitment!
where are the people!

Does anyone know whether it will be just the one assessment day. Have scheduling conflict on the 5th of January and am wondering if I they only run one or a couple of these assessment days. Don't want to officially ask them/clear schedule till I have more information. Any help greatly appreciated.

Leebob34

There is 2 assessment days ,the first one is all paper tests and the second day is all the computer based tests..if you try and reschedule you will no doubt get put to the back of the que

Leebob34

DONPOKU . This is what you pm'd me. Now to me that isn't asking for tips you basically want all my notes and info that I had to find out myself , like every one else on here .si no I won't be giving you my notes and stuf ..,,,. Liberty !!!

Default MTR interview
Hello my friend will you be kind enough to give me your notes and bullet points on MTR and if possible recall the questions they asked you at the interview. Many thanks.

387star

On Moderation
DONPOKU . This is what you pm'd me. Now to me that isn't asking for tips you basically want all my notes and info that I had to find out myself , like every one else on here .si no I won't be giving you my notes and stuf ..,,,. Liberty !!!

Default MTR interview
Hello my friend will you be kind enough to give me your notes and bullet points on MTR and if possible recall the questions they asked you at the interview. Many thanks.

He asked me the same about the gtr interview :roll:<D

donpoku

I am sorry i asked i just thought as you guys made it you can help. I am also sorry if I seem lethargic I've just been shift working a lot.

Sorry for causing any animosity on my previous post above it was truly not my intention.

Leebob34

I don't mind helping people out if there willing to put in the leg work for themselves because ultimetly its you who nreds to do the job once qualified .theres **** loads of info on this site and on Google but most of the info you need is in the job description itself,look at what there looking for and think how you can show examples of it or ways you have dealt with certain situations . And saying your lethargic !! Come on man .have a word with yourself .lol. I

Status
Not open for further replies.