• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Trainee Driver - Old Oak Common (14/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounded1

I've just a received outcome guys so hopefully not long for you also! Hopefully good outcomes also.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CamdenDave

Check your email guys and girls, I've just had an email from OPC telling me I have been successful in all of stage 2 and my details are now back with MTR to get in touch regarding medical/training course :D

CamdenDave

I've just a received outcome guys so hopefully not long for you also! Hopefully good outcomes also.
Congrats mate, it's great to see how quickly this whole process has moved forward, hopefully it's the same for course dates!

Celrocks

Check your email guys and girls, I've just had an email from OPC telling me I have been successful in all of stage 2 and my details are now back with MTR to get in touch regarding medical/training course :D
Congratulations . . M just refreshing mine ...

sei108

Get in CD!!!! Well done chuffed for you top fella!!

@Bounded1 Congrats fella!! Didn’t see you had passed too!!

Bounded1

That's fantastic, mate! Well done and congratulations.

Hi

What's the outcome. Please tell me you passed.
Yes mate. I passed.

Have you received your outcome?

KeenAsCustard

Noooooo, don't give up! I've heard on completely different days than other folk for same level tests! And also, they (OPC) did say they wouldn't let you know directly, and thos that have had phone calls may have finished their tests the day before, because some people were sitting parts on the Monday

Is it worth emailing the opc. This suspense is killing me. I was at the opc on Monday and the only glimmer of hope I'm hanging on to is that I was on the phone this morning for work and I may of missed a call.

Celrocks

Is it worth emailing the opc. This suspense is killing me. I was at the opc on Monday and the only glimmer of hope I'm hanging on to is that I was on the phone this morning for work and I may of missed a call.
I would suggest you to wait until tomorrow.

Did you do your stage 2 on 12th?

Yea this Monday. When did you do yours?

It proves that it's worth keeping the faith.

Just got the opc email saying I've passed all stage 2 assessments

Last edited:

BaldFade

Noooooo, don't give up! I've heard on completely different days than other folk for same level tests! And also, they (OPC) did say they wouldn't let you know directly, and thos that have had phone calls may have finished their tests the day before, because some people were sitting parts on the Monday
Hi,

I can't figure out how to personal message on here.

Would it be possible to have a copy of the ATAVAT test flashing pictures, I have been directed to you.

Email is - [email protected]

Hope you cab help thanks

Celrocks

A.
Yes I did via email. Passed!

ah ok. It’s nice to put faces to the names lol I don’t know how they got on but I’m glad for everyone involved.

just wondering now what’s going to happen next?
That's great .. congratulations mate.... Any news about the other 2 with us.

The next stage will be date for medical and course start date .. we will possibly know by next week or 2 .. hopefully

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.