• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
I know, right? Not serving Tobermory is laughable.

EDIT: I've created a new route. It runs from Croig to Kintra with stations at Dervaig, Tobermory, Salen, Fishnish, Craignure, Lochbuie, Carsaig, Ardalanish, Bunessan and Fionnphort.

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 20.14.17.png

Last edited:

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
I know, right? Not serving Tobermory is laughable.

EDIT: I've created a new route. It runs from Croig to Kintra with stations at Dervaig, Tobermory, Salen, Fishnish, Craignure, Lochbuie, Carsaig, Ardalanish, Bunessan and Fionnphort.

View attachment 26116

If ever it existed, it'd be a big hit with tourists! Especially if there were any distilleries within walking distance of stations (and staggering distance back!).

Glenmutchkin

Totally OT but most of those places had teams in my Subbuteo League about 45 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.