• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Multiple journeys on the same booking reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfinn6561

I commute to Manchester for university and, because I have a railcard and don't need to travel at peak times it's cheaper for me to buy individual tickets instead of a season ticket. I like to book a big chunk of tickets at a time and I had been using the transpennine express website to do it. But their site is so slow! And on more than one occasion it crashed - dumping my entire basket and forcing me to start again. So I switched to the Virgin site instead, which was much better. But after I'd paid, I got an email with 10 different booking codes so I was forced to stand in front of the collection machine for 20 minutes like a wally putting in code after code.

So here's my question. Which train companies allow you to book multiple journeys on the same booking reference like tpe does and of these, which has the best website?

Status
Not open for further replies.