• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Munich/Bavaria mileage requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallySleeper

Established Member
I'm after the following Munich mileages please (in km if necessary)

S1: Marienplatz - Freising via Laim
S8: Hallbergmoos - Marienplatz
U2: Hauptbahnhof - Schieldplatz
U3: Schieldplatz - Olympiazentrum
U3: Olympiazentrum - Marienplatz

Also - the reported length of the Chiemseebahn (Prien BH - Stock) appears to be 1.91km but this varies between websites. Anybody able to confirm if this is correct?

Many thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
I'm after the following Munich mileages please (in km if necessary)

S1: Marienplatz - Freising via Laim
S8: Hallbergmoos - Marienplatz
U2: Hauptbahnhof - Schieldplatz
U3: Schieldplatz - Olympiazentrum
U3: Olympiazentrum - Marienplatz

Also - the reported length of the Chiemseebahn (Prien BH - Stock) appears to be 1.91km but this varies between websites. Anybody able to confirm if this is correct?

Many thanks!

From Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland
S1 42.0
S8 27.2
U not shown
Chiemsee 1.7

dutchflyer

Established Member
U-bahn=underground/metro and thus is not considered real rail by most continentals (as is London Underground). You may be able to find some details on the urbanrail.net site for it. Or google for "'Stadtwerke München''. the operator. I recall some other interested in this using google-maps in some form.
The KMs (noone ever uses miles here) for DB are now in the PDF-file timetable pages on kursbuch.bahn- you have to know the table nr. or find it via a search for lines from a station on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.