• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Musical stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls2270

Established Member
Adore You - Harry Styles. This also contains Ore. (I had to look that song up, honestly!)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nw1

Established Member
Solid -Ashford and Simpson was contributed by someone but is missing from this list!

Sorry... quite easy to miss some posts. Anyway this one and five more (to Lately) = 58.
Can we make 100 without resorting to album tracks and top 40 misses?

Last edited:

nw1

Established Member
Hope - Twista
(Glamorgan or Derbyshire!)

The Welsh Hope is on the Wrexham-Wirral line by the looks of it. (Actually I do know it, I'd forgotten it... beneath Hope Mountain, which I have visited)
We've had "Gimme Hope Jo'anna" already, but as there were two Hopes, will accept it for the Welsh one! :)

nw1

Established Member
Adore You - Harry Styles. This also contains Ore. (I had to look that song up, honestly!)

Yes, I'm not that familiar with Mr Styles' work, but looks like it.
So 6 more from the last count (Lately) with this one counting twice = 66

xotGD

Established Member
London 0 Hull 4 - The Housemartins

Scarborough Fair - Simon & Garfunkel

ls2270

Established Member
The Welsh Hope is on the Wrexham-Wirral line by the looks of it. (Actually I do know it, I'd forgotten it... beneath Hope Mountain, which I have visited)
We've had "Gimme Hope Jo'anna" already, but as there were two Hopes, will accept it for the Welsh one! :)
Ah yes quite right I was thinking it was on the Valley Lines for some reason!

Gloster

Established Member
If the UK Downloads chart counts The Lakes by Taylor Swift gives you a double.

Rock around the Clock by Bill Haley and the Comets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.