• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My Bus Journey Videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCW

I film these whenever I have the time on the buses, I know it is a controversial subject surrounding the permissions of filming on a bus but thus far I have never had a problem. However I do not wish to get stuck on that debate.

Here are my bus journey vids (well some of them) there are a few more on my channel along with some Guitar gear reviews bus protest material and a mamod steam video. I suggest not to watch the gear reviews as the language is not for the faint hearted!!!

The bus vids are pure music of bus engines!!

Centrebus Scania L113 CRL

Midland Fox/ Arriva Volvo Olympian

Hope you enjoy and if you have any particular buses in Leicester you would like to see or hear give me a shout and I'll see what I can Do! :D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
since those videos have gone down well I thought I would link up to my other videos.

Arriva Dennis Dart route 87

Thurmaston Bus (independant operator now defunct) Dennis Dart UVG

First Leicester Alexander Volvo ALX400

Alexander Dennis ALX 400 trident engine part 1

as above but part 2

many thanks for the interest, :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BuhSnarf

You must live around eyres monsell way then I'm guessing with the routes you've chosen?

Sent from my Galaxy S2 with Tapatalk.

MCW

You must live around eyres monsell way then I'm guessing with the routes you've chosen?

Saffy lane, near the Leisure centre. wish I lived on Monsell, I would prefer it oddly enough.

BuhSnarf

You definitely have your pick of buses to catch then!

Not sure heard anyone say they WANT to live on Monsell!

MCW

You definitely have your pick of buses to catch then!

Not sure heard anyone say they WANT to live on Monsell!

LOL

Well, my area aint too bad but it aint brilliant either!!!!

and yes i have the 73,84,84a,85,86,87,47,48,10,11 to choose from!!! ten routes in all!

BuhSnarf

I can't talk, south wigston here!

Land of arriva!

MCW

I can't talk, south wigston here!

Land of arriva!

haha! awesome mate! I'd love to go round that depot but of course its one of those off limit type places lol.

Talking of arriva, would you know if 4717 has been withdrawn and why?? it's listed on WM Bus photos as being withdrawn although I'm sure I was on it not too long ago....

BuhSnarf

Oh, I don't work there sadly. Just live there.

Is 4717 not one of the DAF ones that was transferred somewhere on loan?

MCW

Oh, I don't work there sadly. Just live there.

Is 4717 not one of the DAF ones that was transferred somewhere on loan?

I just wondered as you are a local enthusiast. I found out today from a driver friend anyway. he said it caught fire a year or two back, stripped for spares and the rest was scrapped.
I am going filming tomorrow, should all be well and I will also be doing some bus photos as well, So I will update this thread with the links either tomorrow night or sunday at some point.
Hi folks, here is the new video Of Centrebus's T164RMR I do apologise for the white writing staying up I don't quite know what happened there with it, so it's staying like that, I am not editing it and re uploading it (took three hours to upload! damn internet!)

Last edited:

BuhSnarf

Was going to post this in your GRY hunt thread but it's closed.

98% sure I saw one of the GRY buses on London Road in Leicester today in what can only be described as ridiculously bright yellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.