• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
I have no doubt that a few of you may have viewed my gallery, though I do doubt that many wont have heard of it, no doubt due to me not being on here for some time.

Anyway, to cut to the chase I've been a busy little beaver, and I've managed to snap a few nice shots which I think a few of you may like to take a peek at.

4-CIG 1393 at Loughborough Central
D8048 and 30777 "Sir Lamiel" at Kinchley Lane
D6535 on the rear of 1393
D123 "Leicestershire & Derbyshire Yeomanry" approaching Kinchley Lane
Southern Railway King Arthur No.30777 "Sir Lamiel" on Swithland Viaduct/Brazil Island
London & North Eastern Railway V2 No.4771 at Rothley
Class 101 Power Twin (E50321/E51427) at Rothley

There's a few others on there, a number of them by other photographers who contributed their work to the gallery. Hope you like them.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

Interesting shot of 30777 on Swithland. Why is the island in Swithland Resivoir named "Brazil island"?

bunnahabhain

Established Member
No idea, it's one of those oddities that exist, I suppose the whoever owns it decided to name it after Brazil. As far as I know, it's the Lord Lanesborough that owns Brazil island.

I achieved the shot as I had my Guards Door open ready to give right away to the locomotive crew to move off from the stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.