• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My Fotopic collection to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
hi all,

As you know (for those who have seen) my fotopic site is pictures with my crappy Logitech quickcam, but it is a cheap webcam and thats why I have it, I just made use of the digi cam till i get a digi cam for pictures.

So now I will soon be getting a Samsung one at £76 includes 4 mega pix, 3X zoom and 16MB mem

But since theres no interest in most of my collections (admittidly as they are rubbish anyway) I shall be deleting my collections, unless anyone would like the old ones to stay up...

what shall I do? up to you lot...

cheers,
James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Would be a shame to delete all that hard work - but then, the old photos will just clog up your quota, so if I was you i'd delete them and make a fresh start.

Be sure to let us know when you get your first new photos!

Jordy

Met Driver

Established Member
I wouldn't delete them TBH, but you could always delete one old collection every time you upload a new collection.

Guinness

Established Member
Leave that as an archive and possibly create a new one with your excellent value for money Camera! :)

Dave A

Chaz said:
Leave that as an archive and possibly create a new one with your excellent value for money Camera! :)

Yes, that is a good deal. Has it come "off the back of a lorry" :? ;) :D

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
it has come off a back of a lorry, then unloaded and sold at Argos :)

Well is anyone actually interested in some of the photos? i might keep the ones with rare locos or special stuff ect..

richa2002

Established Member
BTW, when you have used up 90% of your quota, fotopic offer 250MB more :D

The Snap

Established Member
Yeah, lot's of hard graft there, shame to see it go! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.