My fotopic site updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
48,280
Location
Yorkshire
I'm not sure, it has a GNER power car at the front and went non-stop on the through lines at about 70mph.
 

richa2002

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,143
This set has been hired in by GNER minus Midland Mainline branding. 43193 and 43070 are the two power cars but for some reason 43193 has been swapped with a GNER power car :? The reason for the hiring in is so the eurostars can be let off hire. That is why you saw it going to Leeds because it was probably covering an ex 'White Rose' diagram
 

86242

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
558
Location
Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
Richard Armstrong said:
This set has been hired in by GNER minus Midland Mainline branding. 43193 and 43070 are the two power cars but for some reason 43193 has been swapped with a GNER power car :? The reason for the hiring in is so the eurostars can be let off hire. That is why you saw it going to Leeds because it was probably covering an ex 'White Rose' diagram
What is the point of running a HST under the wires for 100% of its journey. Why don't GNER hire in some Ex Virgin Mk3 sets repaint them and get the 89 out of store and they have another 125mph electric set...
 

Guinness

Established Member
Joined
13 Jun 2005
Messages
3,737
Thats what I thought. Plus the SRA won't like it.....

89 is now in preservation at Barrow Hill isn't it?
 

Simming

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
1,186
Location
Cornwall
For Some reason Station Staff at Donny are Anti Veg in a big big way, they've always gone out of there way to stand infront of me filming!

But for some reason ive ever dont any thing there for a revenge stint, maybe its time to break out the "Sun" paper, and a Couple Of Mayonnaise's packets

<D <D <D <D
 

Nick

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
976
Simming said:
maybe its time to break out the "Sun" paper, and a Couple Of Mayonnaise's packets
Filth. I hope you dont plan anything like that when im on duty on platform at GCR!
 

Coxster

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
9,244
Simming said:
But for some reason ive ever dont any thing there for a revenge stint, maybe its time to break out the "Sun" paper, and a Couple Of Mayonnaise's packets
Surely you don't mean what I think Nick and I think you mean!
 

Nick

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
976
Coxster said:
Simming said:
But for some reason ive ever dont any thing there for a revenge stint, maybe its time to break out the "Sun" paper, and a Couple Of Mayonnaise's packets
Surely you don't mean what I think Nick and I think you mean!
I think he plans to leave it open on a certain page after page 2
 

Simming

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
1,186
Location
Cornwall
No, Now what would posess me to think of something a sick as that? :roll:




Oh, and Nick then I wont use Mayo ;) ;) ;)



no, ill use salad cream instead :lol:
 

jdjonnay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
187
Reminds me of a certain incident on a certain VT service down a certain Cornish branch to a holiday resort...

Say no more eh? :lol:

Jon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top