• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
I can change for Jubilee and Victoria lines but no other rail services. Where am I?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Halfway there. But if I were on an EB train, I could change to a Picc WB train and vice versa, but it says nothing but J and V...

Met Driver

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
Halfway there. But if I were on an EB train, I could change to a Picc WB train and vice versa, but it says nothing but J and V...

I knew there'd be catch in there somewhere. I'll think long and hard about this...

Met Driver

Established Member
Unless of course either the WB or EB Picc is suspended, in which case you could only change for the Jub or Vic?

Tom B

Established Member
Seth said:
Unless of course either the WB or EB Picc is suspended, in which case you could only change for the Jub or Vic?

Indeed, that is the correct answer 8).

Though 40445's response was rather interesting ;). I suppose it depends upon your interpretation of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.