• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My New Camera- F100

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy54.gen

I've just bought a new camera- Minolta DiMAGE F100, I was wondering if anyone has any views on Minolta cameras, are they good bad, or any use of this particular camera.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
That camera is 'Related' to the one my Dad has, and from what i've seen of his, it should be good.

Looking froward to seeing some pics soon!

Jordy

Met Driver

Established Member
The spec certainly looks very good. It appears to have a lot of functions which can be experimented with to produce even better results. I've found a few reviews all of which suggest it's a rather good camera!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I have been advised only to buy Canon or Kodak makes before now. Didn't stop me buying a Casio digital cam. Got some of the best photos I could ever take from that! Still using it, but I'm hunting a bargain of a cam this winter, mine is literally falling apart!

Awaiting to see the results of this new cam!

The Gricer

Richard Armstrong said:
Personally I'd only go for Fuji, Canon or Nikon.
And why is that? It's not very helpful making statements like that without explaining your reasons. I know people who would say the same about Olympus, Sony, Pentax etc, usually because they haven't used anything else.
In any case the Konica Minolta cameras generally get very good reviews and so even though I've never had one myself I certainly wouldn't recommend against them.

Frank

p.s. Just for the record I currently use a Fujifilm S7000 which I definitely would recommend.

ChrisM

Does look a great specced camera.
I use a Kodak and would never ever buy one again as the pictures are over saturated.
Look forward to seeing some photos from your new camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.