• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My new photo website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bighat

Yep, works fine for me.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Doesn't work.
Then how come in reply #3 you said it was 'lovely'?

Get a grip and make your bloody mind up!
Like you "fixed" the LTM machines

The words 'axe' and 'grind' come to mind here.

Have your handbag fight on another forum please!

Gizmogle

Established Member

Bighat, Bighat, Bighat! :lol:

Slightly more usefulness: I think the index needs to be a little nicer. It's quite boring and plain. Simple is good, but I think it needs some thumbnails on there just to brighten it up and get people to actually click on the albums.

The navigation whilst viewing a picture is a little confusing (maybe that's just me at 7am :p) though. I'm guessing the thumbnails on the left go backwards and those on the right go forwards through pictures?

class 313

Established Member
Bighat, Bighat, Bighat! :lol:

Slightly more usefulness: I think the index needs to be a little nicer. It's quite boring and plain. Simple is good, but I think it needs some thumbnails on there just to brighten it up and get people to actually click on the albums.

The navigation whilst viewing a picture is a little confusing (maybe that's just me at 7am :p) though. I'm guessing the thumbnails on the left go backwards and those on the right go forwards through pictures?

Navigation is fine to me, thumbnails are needed though.

Ascot

Established Member
Then how come in reply #3 you said it was 'lovely'?

Get a grip and make your bloody mind up!

I laugh at that for the obvious reason. ;););)<-- they will help.

The words 'axe' and 'grind' come to mind here.

Sorry moderator please keep up to date.

Gavelex

The lack of thumbs are because of the theme I used. I will get to work on adding thumbs to the index as soon as I can be bothered to get out of bed and wonder over all of 2 and a half feet to the computer.

Re; downtime.
All new accounts with 110mb went to box 16. Box 16 was very unreliable until last night, for some reason it was in Canada, but it's in Calafornia now so it should be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.