• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My New Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
You still have a few links on the elft that aren't linked to anything yet, including my Dad's site ;) It also says the forums are now linked but there is no link (the word 'forums' is not linked to anything).

devon_metro

Established Member
Nice! Although if i were you i would rename home.html as index.html as that is the default a browser will look for when visiting a site without the /home.html prefix.

T

Tom

Is it me or do those rules look awfully like one of the rules on here? :mrgreen:

jdjonnay

Hi, my name is Scott Lowes and I am 16 years old. I come from the North East of England my interest is railways and anything to do with them. I am into more modern trains so I don't like anything to do with steam slam door units but on top of that I don't like some of the modern stuff like the Class 220,221,222 and 390 and everyone's favourite the Class 142 pacer (joke!). You can usually find me sitting at Newcastle Central Station or at some of my other favourite locations like Doncaster , Manchester Piccadilly and Crewe, I have never been into London before but I plan to do so at some point in the future.

Could do with a few more full stops and proof reading that! Nicely laid out though matey ;)

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Is it me or do those rules look awfully like one of the rules on here? :mrgreen:
I thought yours were based on the phpBB ones? How about matching the forum with the website, rather than using the default subSilver? This is the xmas subSilver but at least it has the correct width and basic design etc. It can be achieved via the CSS, header.tpl, footer.tpl etc

T

Tom

The rules were initially based on the phpBB community rules, the one Scott Lowes are on about are the ones listed when you click "Register".

Plus you're more than welcome to do it as I'm a bit out of time at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.