• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My Rail Forums Xmas wish list For 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnychips

Established Member
Not a list of trains I’d like to see but ...

Thank you so much to all people that administer and run this site. You must put hours and hours into it, and you must take ages to read and moderate it. You have my sincere gratitude, and I bet a load of posters on here agree.

My wish list for the 2020 forum is:

Please don’t slag each other off! It’s so much easier to say “ I don’t think this would work because” rather than “you are an idiot “

Abbreviations: I think we have (fairly, maybe) lost with things like KGX to have to explain that every time, but for arcane catering or engineering abbreviations, we need to know what they stand for.

If you post something wrong, or spelled incorrectly, because you’re on the train, it’s bumping around and you are on your mobile, check it and correct when you get home!

Please moderators correct incorrect and ungrammatical thread titles: I know some people are dyslexic but (fictional title: Voyager’s to be run by Virgin) drives me daft.

This forum is magnificent: perhaps other members have some other constructive suggestions

Seasons greetings to everybody.

John

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnnychips

Established Member
Both are correct (spelled/spelt). And I wasn’t quite sure if it should be ‘Season’s Greetings’ or ‘Seasons Greetings’ either. It’s hard to be a pedant!

Look after yourselves and have a great Xmas.

(Xmas=Christmas. As per forum rules :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.