• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My sis is a stunnah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
When I first saw this thread I assumed that it said "Stannah" (as in the stairlifts)...

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Just to let you know, Tom, girls do have front entrances so you have no need to use the rear, therefore you won't hurt her, unless she wants it like that, in which case she's kinkyyy. Girls are different to boys, they are much better ;)

class 313

Established Member
Just to let you know, Tom, girls do have front entrances so you have no need to use the rear, therefore you won't hurt her, unless she wants it like that, in which case she's kinkyyy. Girls are different to boys, they are much better ;)

I know my way round girls thank you very much, I'll leave the rear to you though if you so wish. ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Peeps,

Max is been SERIOUS about SEXUAL ISSUES here, so let's lay off the SEXUAL ISSUES okay?

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't mind a bit of banter, but some of the stuff is a bit explicit for this this thread. Take it onto the chat forum if you want.

Death

Established Member
I don't mind a bit of banter, but some of the stuff is a bit explicit for this this thread.
I must admit that I was in a similar mindset as to the topic of discussion (Although it always happens when blokes discuss good-looking ladies, in my experience! :lol:;)) which is why I was more or less not participating that much. :)

Oh, and one thing that ye are all most likely forgetting:
Bayum's sister (Profile as linked from OP) is very good looking - There's no doubt about that - And I couldn't ever imagine any single red-blooded bloke not wanting to take her hand...But bear in mind that as she's that good looking, she's most likely had a boyfriend, fiancée or even husband (Depending on her age) since well before she entered the ModelsConnect competition - So I have the fear that ye might all be a little too late on this one, I'm afraid... :shock::razz:8)

Bayum

Established Member
Keep it clean guys...

Please do. . .

And for those wanting her name. . . It plainly says it - next to/above her picture!!

It's the one that ends in Hudson, if you need help witht that one. . .

Death said:
I must admit that I was in a similar mindset as to the topic of discussion (Although it always happens when blokes discuss good-looking ladies, in my experience! ) which is why I was more or less not participating that much.

Oh, and one thing that ye are all most likely forgetting:
Bayum's sister (Profile as linked from OP) is very good looking - There's no doubt about that - And I couldn't ever imagine any single red-blooded bloke not wanting to take her hand...But bear in mind that as she's that good looking, she's most likely had a boyfriend, fiancée or even husband (Depending on her age) since well before she entered the ModelsConnect competition - So I have the fear that ye might all be a little too late on this one, I'm afraid...

And yeah

She's taken

She better not have been married, she better not be engaged, and she's only 17. So some of you can lay right off her =D

Death

Established Member
And yeah, She's taken
She better not have been married, she better not be engaged, and she's only 17. So some of you can lay right off her =D
Well, I used the boyfriend/fianceé/husband reference as I didn't know how old she was (I did ask ye her age on the current chat thread, but presumably ye don't read it. :)) and so couldn't really guage if she was old enough to be married or not. Either way, here's hoping that neither her nor ye took any offence/implication from my statement, as none whatsoever was intended. :)<D

Phoenix

Established Member
So we are left to just say the odd innuendos whoever's endo it is.
Anyway yes I would.......................Vote for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.