• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My website - opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
I'm currently working on a new version of my website (new layout and a few changes to the database code) - click here for a screenshot. Once it's finished I'll also be going through all of my photos and removing some, leaving just the best ones.

Does anyone have any comments on the layout or any suggestions of things they'd like to see on the site?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It certainly looks good. I see you're moving the navigation bar to the top, increasing the available screen width.

Craig

Established Member
Ok, I've pretty much finished the website so I've made it available:
http://147.202.42.188/~craig/rail/index.php

There's still a few pages that need finishing, but the main photo bit should work. Only the most recent photos are online at the moment, I'll be adding my older ones soon.

Let me know if you find any problems.

Guinness

Established Member
I see you have Google Ads. May I suggest altering the colours to blend in with your website. It makes it look better and more chance of people clicking the Ads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.