• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Myspace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmogle

Established Member
I was looking through Myspace groups and noticed that there are no rail enthusiast groups!
Who here is on Myspace?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
What does everyone think to gettin a rail fan group together on MySpace?

Gizmogle

Established Member
As long as it doesn't turn into trainspotters anonymous I'd probably join :p

Hahaha, that'd be funny.

But nah, I think it'd be cool. I'll start the group tomorrow if people would join...

Tom B

Established Member
You might encounter problems in that some people use such sites in their "offline" persona, and if they have a quantity of schoolmates they might not want to make their interest known.

Gizmogle

Established Member
True, but you don't have to show which groups you're in. Theres an option on myspace to hide them.
Besides...why would you be embarrassed about liking trains! :tard:

Simming

True, but you don't have to show which groups you're in. Theres an option on myspace to hide them.

I quote Ed's lyrics from a great ska band call "The Big"

"I like trains, even though it makes me a knob"

Was a good gig that, some brilliant ska music, then a drink after talking about 50s.

www.myspace.com/bobertpooass

You can look but I aint gona except if you add me, like beevis said, My intrest in trains aint gettin known, its bad enough working in a model railway shop (www.kernowmodelrailcentre.com just incase anyone out there dont know, or is new, or general ignores most of my other posts)

Btw, you have a crappy taste in music, yet your profile song is most excellent, town called malice by the jam, why be this? (not all the bands you got listed are crap, goldfinger good, offspring and NOFX are meh) ;)8)

16CSVT2700

Established Member

Used to be!
Not anymore.. I couldn't care less if anyone knew I'm an Enthusiast. Of course.. I don't call myself an enthusiast, or spotter..

'Cos I am a DIRTY NED!!!!!!!!! :king:

(www.myspace.com/jamerino50149 btw)

Gizmogle

Established Member
Hahaha, that's the way to be!
I don't call myself an enthusiast either. I don't really know all that much about trains though.
I just travel alot and pick things up that way.
I'm abit of a ned too :)

Gizmogle

Established Member
I'd make the group if people would join it n stuff...but it'd probably be better if someone else did cause my internet never works. haha.

Choo chooo! Wheeee! :tard:

Status
Not open for further replies.