• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mystery flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Anyone got any idea what this flag is (or represents)?

Mystery flag.png

P.S. Colour is navy blue / white apparently.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nlogax

Established Member
Even Google Images search comes up blank. From the image quality it looks like the picture has been cropped, would you be able to link to the original here?

Ostrich

Yes I was hoping for a bit more info to be honest :)

Without wishing to steal the esteemed OP's thunder, I'm also a lurker on that other forum ;), and I believe the photograph was taken outside a block of residential flats in Jersey, which is not exactly of any further help ..... :lol:

nlogax

Established Member
Without wishing to steal the esteemed OP's thunder, I'm also a lurker on that other forum ;), and I believe the photograph was taken outside a block of residential flats in Jersey, which is not exactly of any further help ..... :lol:

Argh.. this is now turning into an online puzzle which I must solve! :lol:

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
If it's outside a block of flats, could it be the developer's flag, as seen outside show homes?

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Without wishing to steal the esteemed OP's thunder, I'm also a lurker on that other forum, and I believe the photograph was taken outside a block of residential flats in Jersey, which is not exactly of any further help ..... :lol:
Beat me to it. The poster on the other forum is an established regular, don't think the pic is a spoof, although the flag itself might possibly be. :p

ComUtoR

Established Member
Considering what day it was yesterday...

I thought it was related

Status
Not open for further replies.