• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

N-Gauge Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucaZone

Anyone going to the N-Gauge show this weekend?

Alot of the Berkshire Area group will be there on the sunday
I think we have 3 or more cars all full heading up :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LucaZone

Nope fraid not.

Was a great show though. Loads of layouts, and all very large. German, US, French, UK Modern, UK Steam.

Dapol was nothing more than a demo stand for its current range.
Farish stand was again a show case, but a box of odds and sods. The Class 60 looks nice, but Bachmann says there are doing more work to make the edges sharper. The 57 looked gorgeous, with all the details that set it apart from the 47 body. The same HTA wagon from Ally Pally was still in the case, and they STILL havent released them yet! Finally the 168 and 170/3 both look really nice and their liverys are very crisp :)

I caught myself buying from the CJM stand who were out for the first time since Warley 2004. Picked up 4 for Eurotunnel Kits and a Loco. Then just grabbed any Mk2 and Mk3 coach inlays I could find to start detailing up my stock. Fianlly getting hold of some Palisade fencing for around my little freightliner yard :)

WhiteVanMan

Yep, I went on Saturday!!!
I ended up buying all the Peco TTA wagon kits I could find there and only bought 2.....
Then I bought the Electra Railway Graphics "Plus" range of transfers - the Mk2 BSO, and kitchen cars for the Blue Pullman, the Mk2 FOs for aforementioned Blue Pullman and a set of transfers for SWTs 158 786 (beast of a 158 which Ive rear cabbed8-) ).........
Couldnt get close enought to CJM to see if he had his Commonwealth bogies....

Status
Not open for further replies.