• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Nathan's Rail Videos Update- 28th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntanswell

Hi,

Just got round to uploading a couple of clips of my visit to Stafford on Nathan's Rail Videos. Highlights include:

2 DRS 37s on a intermodel freight
92s on intermodel
Virgins pendolinos padding on the fast lines
Class 350 "Desiros" at Stafford

Enjoy, more from SDR Diesel gala and Barry Island Transport festival to come shortly.

Nathan

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q="Nathan's+Rail+Videos"&page=1&lv=1&so=1

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Nice! what did you think of the SDR? Was fantastic! Where abouts were you during the day?

ntanswell

SDR was superb! they have really done a good job on those 37s. 37321s driver was thrashtastic, battered my eardrums on that straight stretch through the woods! I was riding the trains all day, most of the film was taken around the stations and at Bishops Bridge. Came down from Cheltenham for it, for some reason the 0752 Virgin voyager went to Paignton instead, so had to change for a late FGW HST at Exeter. Why is it that FGW are always notoriously late these days? Only caught the train by about 1 minute, with a run over from the mainline.

Videos should be up shortly, waiting approval by Google

Nathan

P.S 25901 was very loud for a rat!

16CSVT2700

Established Member
dude! you were at didcot to get the VSOE with 67020 as well!! :| small world!!!

I got there literally just as it arrived..

Status
Not open for further replies.