• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Action anti-fascist Liverpool march delay trains today (15Aug15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

meridian2

so we have real fascism and fake fascism then?

It's called a free and democratic society. If they end up fighting each other, let it happen, they ARE just as bad as each other. They are just individuals who need to fight, we'd be speaking German if we didn't have anyone like that in our country.

But that doesn't mean they can cause disruption en masse. With freedom comes responsibility and it's time liberal-minded individuals like you realise they can't do the above with impunity.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheKnightWho

Established Member
so we have real fascism and fake fascism then?

please can you explain the difference between the two.

As I've said before, every man and woman has a right to their own opinion and a right to protest, regardless of how abhorrent you may find their views.

It's called a free and democratic society. If they end up fighting each other, let it happen, they ARE just as bad as each other. They are just individuals who need to fight, we'd be speaking German if we didn't have anyone like that in our country.

If you are part of any group which describes itself as "Anti-" then you are a fascist - simple. You can't be anti-fascist because that is a paradox <D

I am literally agreeing with the first half of your post in that post...

Completely lost when you're talking about how they're as bad as each other and on from there though.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
But that doesn't mean they can cause disruption en masse. With freedom comes responsibility and it's time liberal-minded individuals like you realise they can't do the above with impunity.

I'm struggling to understand your complaint. I thought you said it was alright if they were "real fascists", but now it seems to be about causing disruption.

I mean, I'd describe WW2 as "disruption" also...

Last edited:

TheKnightWho

Established Member
That is looking at the matters of WW2 in both cause and effect in a far too simplistic manner. You could have chosen a better comparative.

Of course it was - the point remains the same though: the risk of disruption is not in and of itself a reason to do nothing.

tony_mac

Established Member
I wrote a reply to an abusive comment, which has now been deleted....

When these people look for support for their Nazi ideas, some people believe it's a good idea to speak up and point out that they disagree, otherwise bystanders are more likely to take these ideas seriously.

I don't think that is such a wild position that it possibly deserves abuse - so I can only assume that some people are struggling to correctly understand what has actually been written.

Last edited:

St Rollox

I wrote a reply to an abusive comment, which has now been deleted....

When these people look for support for their Nazi ideas, some people believe it's a good idea to speak up and point out that they disagree, otherwise bystanders are more likely to take these ideas seriously.

I don't think that is such a wild position that it possibly deserves abuse - so I can only assume that some people are struggling to correctly understand what has actually been written.

They're either democrats to the core or.......

Status
Not open for further replies.