• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Established Member
Hi, Does anyone have a list of Coach operators who operate National Express services?

TIA!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Chaz said:
Hi, Does anyone have a list of Coach operators who operate National Express services?

TIA!

First supply a lot of drivers & maintain a lot of coaches. Routes that they do include the 403 040 402 & many others that run to the WEST.

Wilts & Doreset look after a handfull of coaches each night at Salisbury & Bourmouth depots, with 1 stabled in Swanage

I know a lot more but am not sure if it is true :roll:

Ben

i know the yorkshire coaches are kept at the yorkshire traction depot in barnsley

tramboy

I think TrentBarton (IMO the best bus company in the UK!) are resposible for a few Nat Ex coaches, which overnight at Meadow Rd, Derby.

Check out, The Derby Bus Depot and their photo section which shows some of them.

(Hope no one minds the link)

Cheers

Dave

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
All Hull and East Yorshire servies are stored overnight at the EYMS (East yorshire motor services) depots in Hull.

Except, one odd Nat Ex coach which can always be seen outside a particular house next to my school overnight. Do some of the drivers take their coaches home?

Lewisham2221

Established Member
Selwyns operate quite a few services from the Liverpool and North-West area.

Also I think Stagecoach Ribble operate many North-West services.

EDIT: And National Express themselves operate some coaches on their services from Birmingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.