• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Fares Manuals South 1994/5 & 7 free to collect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Colonel

Am having a clearout and have copies of the National Fares Manual South for 1994/5 & 7 available. They are in mint condition. Available for free but collection only from the KT24 area near J10 M25 evenings and weekends. If no takers by Sunday 6th Dec will be recycled.

The Colonel

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BluePenguin

On Moderation
It would be a terrible shame for these fares manuals to be recycled. I am very interested in taking these off your hands and can have a trusted friend come and collect them from you shortly. When travel restrictions allow they will soon be making a trip via the M25 and will be able to pop by and collect them then

Last edited:

The Colonel

It would be a terrible shame for these fares manuals to be recycled. I am very interested in taking these off your hands and can have a trusted friend come and collect them from you shortly. When travel restrictions allow they will soon be making a trip via the M25 and will be able to pop by and collect them then
How long are you talking about - days, weeks?

BluePenguin

On Moderation
I am not talking about very long, either this week or next. I will get back to you when I have an exact date. Thanks in advance for your patience and for holding onto them!

Status
Not open for further replies.