• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Rail (BR) double arrow logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

70014IronDuke

Established Member
Whilst I would like to see more prominence of the double arrow at stations, one thing I think is definitely missing from all stations is a national network map. I don't really see how the railway can be said to be promoting itself if it doesn't tell people where it goes.

There should be one at every station, but for NR ones in particular, there's really no excuse for not having one
(and yes, it should include a double arrow in the corner).

DfT and ATOC - I hope you are reading this and award this man £1,000 - because if a "Consultant" were paid to suggest this, you'd be paying an awful lot more for what is, frankly, plain common sense.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
DfT and ATOC - I hope you are reading this and award this man £1,000 - because if a "Consultant" were paid to suggest this, you'd be paying an awful lot more for what is, frankly, plain common sense.

Why thank you very much kind Sir :)

DfT, feel free to pm me to arrange payment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.