• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Rail website

Status
Not open for further replies.

xc170

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, wasn't too sure where it would fit.

Anyone else getting this problem with the National Rail website on an almost daily basis?

Adam

Attachments

• nr.jpg
    nr.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 107
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kieron

Established Member
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, wasn't too sure where it would fit.

Anyone else getting this problem with the National Rail website on an almost daily basis?

Adam
That's a "404 response" page. It tells me that you selected a URL where the site (the bit before the first /) refers to a nationalrail.co.uk server, but the whole thing doesn't refer to a specific page the server can send you.

The style of page they used gives no indication of what address it failed to find, or whether you visited it from a link on another page, or by typing it in.

If you want to know if someone else has experienced something similar to what you experienced, I'm afraid you'll have to tell us what that was yourself.

tsr

Established Member
I get loads of errors when using NRE, including errors with codes "04" and "06" for no apparent reason, just when I load up such things as LDBs or perfectly routine Journey Planner queries. I've tried multiple devices with various browsers, various internet connections, cleared caches and so on, with no luck in getting some stuff to work reliably. As a result I basically no longer use the site unless there is absolutely no alternative whatsoever. With the advent of sites such as RTT, BRFares, Sussex Trains and so on, there often is!

Status
Not open for further replies.