• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Near death at Romsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

I didn't notice until i got home and was looking through the photos,nothing shows so looks like he had a lucky escape.

devon_metro

Established Member
Yes i see what you were on about now. I've had plenty of birds, once had a Budgie :lol: (Joking!)

Thinks of Insult to throw back at Jim, although i spose at least i don't have a farmer accent ;)

Jim

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Yes i see what you were on about now. I've had plenty of birds, once had a Budgie :lol: (Joking!)

Thinks of Insult to throw back at Jim, although i spose at least i don't have a farmer accent ;)
:rolleyes: Get's more birds than you, although mine is a totally arogant biatch sometimes...

devon_metro

Established Member
Jim said:
:rolleyes: Get's more birds than you, although mine is a totally arogant biatch sometimes...

You think!? :lol:

Best to have quality than numbers; i don't seem to go for the arrogant b*tch kind myself ;)

Jim

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
You think!? :lol:

Best to have quality than numbers; i don't seem to go for the arrogant b*tch kind myself ;)
She can be nice most times, but arogant some times!

Established Member
Tom said:
Bwahahahahaha. :)

I get it, 960012 is good at finding birds!

Mee no dunno wat your going on about, Hmmmm Alice from the IoW! I am a tallented bird spotter, now summers here all da six formers at my school wear low cut tops etc hmmmm heaven!!!

Julian G

Established Member
West Brompton is the good place for pigeons, 3 pigeons flew off the platform in front of the 56! :)
They always fly off when they see a 313! :lol:

metrocammel

Julian G said:
Well there is a Cemetry next to the Station ;) and it's full of pigeons excreting on the graves

Do excreting pigeons feature in your chat-up line Julian!?! One would hope not...

Yes, I totally agree... Summer is the best time for bird-spotting.... it is far supierior to the railway equivalent.... Girls in short skirts and low tops beats a 47's on rugex's anyday.... and beats a 313 without a doubt!
My school is also great coz there is no uniform... so the gals wear what they want... which is very pleasant indeed....

*Ive just realised how far off topic we've veered.... anyway.... erm perhaps less of the "birds" now ey?

Nick

960012 said:
Mee no dunno wat your going on about, Hmmmm Alice from the IoW! I am a tallented bird spotter, now summers here all da six formers at my school wear low cut tops etc hmmmm heaven!!!

Thank god it's Summer ;)

theblackwatch

Established Member
By some bizarre coincidence with this thread, last Novemeber I was leaning against a lamp-post at West Brompton station and this bloody bird on top of it decided to have a **** which landed on the shoulder of my coat! *And*, I'd arrived there on a 313!

Dennis

Established Member
The seagulls at Penzance seem to enjoy emptying the contents of their bowels over unsuspecting passengers....

Never understood why it is meant to be lucky to be covered in bird pooh - anyone care to explain this to me?

Jim

Established Member
Dennis said:
The seagulls at Penzance seem to enjoy emptying the contents of their bowels over unsuspecting passengers....
Don;t even go there!

Status
Not open for further replies.