• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ned Wars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

intresting to see "jed" is on that list - any one from birmingham will know him:sign1: ,hes now got a new coat!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
ROFLMAO! LOVED IT!

Playing it again right now! Loving the names you guys gave yourselves! The scrolling text thing, I was almost pi**ing myself laughing!

'Join us or die!' - That got the response of 'Friendly!' from my brother! And from me: How? When? One potential Dirty Ned would like to!

And the episode number thing, LOL!

Good job lads!

theblackwatch

Established Member
117305 said:
intresting to see "jed" is on that list - any one from birmingham will know him:sign1: ,hes now got a new coat!

I saw his new coat on last month's spinner. The previous coat first appear in July 1997 - I remember because it was the first day D9000 worked a service train in preservation, and someone exclamied "Look Jed's got a new coat!" as we departed Birmingham International. Strange how odd things can stick in the memory.

PS I wonder if he needs to visit hospital for each coat change so he can have it surgically removed? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.