• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Need SWITCH? Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Oh right. Well everyone I've asked said it used to be on a german site, but when you clkiced the link, it took you to a german T-Mobile page.
Ah well, good tool though!

Nick

You just need to look in the right places (ie. Martin's German BVE forum ;))

Coxster

Established Member
According to an earlier post you made, you couldn't get it to run - but now you can! Did you mean to say you couldn't be bothered so you tried to get someone else to do it? Please correct if I'm wrong - I'm not looking to start and arguement.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
According to an earlier post you made, you couldn't get it to run - but now you can! Did you mean to say you couldn't be bothered so you tried to get someone else to do it? Please correct if I'm wrong - I'm not looking to start and arguement.

No, I can't get it to run. I asked David to do it for me, ad he got it from that site. I got it aswell, but had the same problem as before. ;)

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
Coxster said:

No, I can't get it to run. I asked David to do it for me, ad he got it from that site. I got it aswell, but had the same problem as before. ;)
Oh right, sorry. I wrongly assumed you meant you had it running. Sorry Richard :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.