• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Needing to purchase a new ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuna84

Hi guys,
Looking for the usual spot on advice from everyone on here. Again, like in other queries I think I know the answer to this question but I will check nevertheless. I travelled to work today on a Kings Langley to London Zones 1-6 travelcard with Y-P discount (£16 as returning in the peak). I would usually have a season ticket which would preclude this question but I am off to an assessment for Track and Train tomorrow (but thats for another thread :lol:) so I am renewing my season ticket from Thursday. In short I will be returning from London this evening and travelling to Kings Langley which is all legitimate, but I intend to only pick something up in Kings Langley before meeting my gf at Watford Junction. My instincts tell me that I can't use the ticket I already hold, for another journey once I have reached Kings Langley on the return journey from Euston, and for the 3rd journey of the day, as it were, I need to buy a Kings Langley to Watford Junction single?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Yes, for the "third journey", you will need to buy a Kings Langley to Watford Junction single.

Status
Not open for further replies.