• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail: Advanced Apprenticeship Scheme (Engineering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klm2592

Hey all! :) I've literally just sat my 'Online Numerical Test' for Network Rail, and i was just wondering, do you have to get 100% of the questions right to be successful? I passed my SJT easily, but I know for a fact, i did NOT get 100% correct on the Numerical Test. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as i'm bricking it now!!!!! thanks, Kelsey :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rwhunited

Hey, Im one of this years apprentices, have you not looked on the Facebook page? If you ask on there the admin team will answer your question.

Ryan1994

Hey all! :) I've literally just sat my 'Online Numerical Test' for Network Rail, and i was just wondering, do you have to get 100% of the questions right to be successful? I passed my SJT easily, but I know for a fact, i did NOT get 100% correct on the Numerical Test. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as i'm bricking it now!!!!! thanks, Kelsey :D

Hi - just going to do my online numerical test tonight and was wondering if you have any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.