• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Apprenticeship - delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

M84

Not sure if any upcoming apprentices are on here but having spoke to Ambertrack today I have been advised -

Written offers are due out in the next 2 weeks with medical appointments to follow.

Not sure why they're so far behind but don't panic if you don't have your formal offers yet!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KuruptReader

Hi mate, thanks for the update. I'm also due to start the apprenticeship and just awaiting contract and medical.

M84

They sent me a letter today letting me know that my application is under review to see if I make it through to the next stage. Obviously some mistake as I'm also awaiting medical and contract.

Hopefully won't be long for everyone.

KuruptReader

That's strange!

When did they call you to let you know you passed the assessment center? I got my call on Christmas Eve and an email on new year's eve confirming my verbal offer, with details to following etc...

M84

I was down as a reserve on the September intake and they offered me a place for the March intake back in September.

KuruptReader

Nice, good luck in OHL they put me in S&T though the lady from Ambertrack just said Signalling. My depot will be Hitchin, what about you?

M84

Thanks. I know someone who is currently doing S&T and is really enjoying it so hopefully you'll like it.

I'll be based at Gravesend in Kent. It's literally an hour commute for me but the apprenticeship opportunity is too good to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.