• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny88

Hi all hope you can give me some advise I've got a interview on the 17th of this month it's for a rail testing and lubrication operative.
What can I expect and what type of questions do they ask I haven't gone for a interview since I left school.
Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TomBoyd

I dont know specifically, but bone up on the 8 Non Technical Skills that NR use, and have an example of how you demonstrated each in previous jobs/life in your head

Jonny88

Hi guys just a little update went for my interview on the 17th of June it was pretty simple 3 sections. Firstly tell us about your cv secondly competencies ( what skills you can bring to the role) and last was technical that was based around how you've experienced working in this type of role all gotta be backed up by examples. It was a panel interview there was 2 people there hope this helps others out but my differ due to what role you apply for.
The role I applied for was rail testing and lubrication

Status
Not open for further replies.