• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

abslom001

Please I’m new here. Just wanted to confirm if anyone have an idea how long it takes for network rail to get back to you after interview. I did my online interview with network rail since July 2020 and still haven’t gotten no response from them. Thanks for your assistance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

That’s a long time after interview, even for NWR.
What did you apply for? Have there been any changes to your online portal at all? I would be surprised if nothing has updated in so long, even if they haven’t contacted you.

abslom001

That’s a long time after interview, even for NWR.
What did you apply for? Have there been any changes to your online portal at all? I would be surprised if nothing has updated in so long, even if they haven’t contacted you.
Thanks for your reply. I have gotten their update from my online portal. All this while I was unable to log in my online portal. That I have done now...

Status
Not open for further replies.