• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail - Pay Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I was just wondering if you had the pay dates for 2016, for Network Rail? I know they are every 4 weeks, but just wondered what the dates were.

I'm trying to structure my finances following the departure of my old job :)

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jds10

I'm a new signaller going to be based in Upminster, is there an annual pay progression or does it just rise with inflation kinda thing?

Last edited:

TRain87

I'm a new signaller going to be based in Upminster, is there an anal pay progression or does it just rise with inflation kinda thing?

I'm guessing this is a predictive error....but it's worrying you're phone recognises that over annual

Sunset route

I'm a new signaller going to be based in Upminster, is there an anal pay progression or does it just rise with inflation kinda thing?

It's a negotiated pay rise between the Union (RMT in your case) and NRs head of HR amongst others. Recently they have been a series of two year deals stating on 1st January or more likely back dated to the 1st of January on the first year once all the posturing has taken place sometime around mid February-ish and agreement is reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.