• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network rail website

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac

I have applied for a job with network rail but when i try to log on to there jobs page to check my app it just comes up Unable to generate forwarding URL anyone no why and what can i do.Only been like it for last 2 days.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Established Member
I would contact them . I get in no bother but my app has been at 'Under consideration for Assessment 2' since late March.

Tomnick

Established Member
I've just checked the website and get the same error (before being able to log in), so the whole lot's probably broken. They've always been helpful when I've got in touch with them (by phone or email) though, so that's definitely your best bet if it's an urgent matter.

NorthOxford

I've also had the same error. My position has also been 'Under consideration for Assessment 2' since late March. Wonder if a decision will be made soon?

Established Member
Their team of people at Square One in Manchester are a good bunch, let down by Network Rail's dinosaur like IT systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.