• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Working Timetable (WTT) online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Won't load for me at the minute, but is it split out into sections, like CY, CZ etc ??

Yep, loaded it and see that it is.

Bear in mind there will be new stuff running and existing paths not in there now, so they won't be 100% accurate.

Last edited:

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member

greatkingrat

Established Member
As they have published all the freight WTTs as well as passenger, I wonder if this means NR will now give permission for freight times to be shown on Open Train Times?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
And it gets better ...

They have also put up all the Sectional Appendices for download

http://www.networkrail.co.uk/aspx/10563.aspx

tcm1106

As they have published all the freight WTTs as well as passenger, I wonder if this means NR will now give permission for freight times to be shown on Open Train Times?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
And it gets better ...

NESA is only available for those who require it professionally. You need to have a valid reason.

greatkingrat

Established Member
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page they have PDF versions to download as well.

The Planner

Veteran Member
Appears to be up to date versions as well, not the baseline documents that used to be there.

ralphchadkirk

Established Member
Appears to be up to date versions as well, not the baseline documents that used to be there.

I had a look at the KSW one and some pages were last modified June 2012. I think the baseline declaration still exists but it's pretty much pointless with these additions.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

alholmes

Can't see a WTT for the Isle of Wight. Is that because the franchisee is also responsible for the infrastructure on the island?

the sniper

Established Member

Thanks for that. I guess it'll be updated regularly, I hope it is anyway. Theoretically there's no reason why it shouldn't be updated with each WON publication, though it looks like it's been updated on the PON's.

Sadly I can't get the WTT from that link Poggs, but thanks for posting it. I'll keep trying. :)

Last edited:

The Planner

Veteran Member
Only used to get updated from the PON, was great fun before NESA for people cutting bits out and glueing into paper copies.

the sniper

Established Member
Only used to get updated from the PON, was great fun before NESA for people cutting bits out and glueing into paper copies.

Thanks Planner.

I usually find 'save target as' is quicker and more reliable with large NR files, maybe give that ago (if you aren't already)?

Weirdly it's the web page that isn't loading in Firefox. It does load with IE though. :| Oh well, managed to download the ones I want now, thanks Poggs. Hopefully this'll pave the way for freight times to go public via sites like yours.

ex-railwayman

Many thanks for the information Poggs, very useful indeed.

I did notice that the appendices were very large documents, Kent, Sussex, Wessex, for example, is over 1130 pages, so, you may need to wait a few minutes for the pdf to download for those of you using Firefox, etc.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

cambsy

On Moderation
have downloaded the working timetables, was easy to do, will use on my ALR 7 day ticket to see how my trains are running, looks fascinating to read, thanks for showing that they are available to download

LouJ

I have downloaded WTTs for west coast main line but there is no freight? What I am doing wrong?

PS Link doesn't work in Firefox. Internet Explorer is fine.

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
I have downloaded WTTs for west coast main line but there is no freight? What I am doing wrong?

PS Link doesn't work in Firefox. Internet Explorer is fine.

They are further down the list in separate documents for Freight and Departmental.
For example:
CY18 is Rugby-Basford Hall
CY14 is Crewe and Wrexham to Wolverhampton
CF01 is Crewe and Warrington to Holyhead
etc

Established Member
Anyon have a list of what the codes are (save me having to open each file on the mobile). Ta.

kjhskj75

Anyon have a list of what the codes are (save me having to open each file on the mobile). Ta.

2 files for lists of tables.

Attachments

• passenger.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 102
  • freight.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.