• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

NEW 06/03/2020 Thameslink / Great Northern Trainee driver advert for LDN Hornsey & Brighton depots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ladder23

Established Member
Still no reply from anything so to those waiting your not alone!

jacey

I've been waiting for a dmi since September at Brighton zzz snooze fest

SGD5891

Been waiting for a dmi for 10 months :E fairly sure ive been binned but until im told that i can hope lol
Wow. Fingers crossed for you mate. Defo don't lose all hope. Its a long old process anyways pre covid, so now with covid its probably taking even longer. I know at my TOC they have had to cut the groups down to about 4 people max, where as before you would have at least 7/8 in a group. Hopefully you get a call up soon.

Im from London, but moving down to East Sussex at the end of July, and I'm trying to find anyone who works out of Eastbourne or Brighton Depot, just to find out how often they recruit for drivers etc. But it seems no one on here is at them depots. Which makes me think, are they small? Already at full capacity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.